All teams are now full, we no longer taking registrations for the 2011 outdoor season.
2011 Outdoor Registration Fees
Cost Age Group Game Days
U4 |$ 45.00 | 2007 | TBA
U6 |$ 65.00 | 2005-2006 | Mon / Wed
U8 |$ 65.00 | 2003-2004 | Tue / Thur
U10 |$ 90.00 | 2001-2002 | Mon / Wed
U12 |$130.00 | 1999-2000 | Tue / Thur
U14 |$150.00 | 1997-1998 | Boys - Wed / Sat Girls - Mon / Sun
U16 |$165.00 | 1995-1996 | Sun / Thur
U18 |$165.00 | 1993-1994 | Sun / Tue
Questions: please call Rob at 780-486-2893
WHAT TO BRING WHEN REGISTERING:
• A current community league membership OR you can purchase a membership for $25 (Family or Single).
• Alberta Health Care number for each child
• Child's birth certificate
• Cheque for registration fees dated the date you sign up your child (s)
• Cheque for uniform deposit (this will be destroyed at end of soccer season when/if the uniform is returned to the coach; it will be cashed on July 1st if your uniform has not been returned.)
• Cheque for volunteer deposit (this will be returned to parents once 1 parent/team commits and completes a volunteer date with the Carlisle Community League.)
All cheques made payable to the Carlisle Community League; you will need 1 cheque for community league membership payment if you do not already have one, you will need 1 cheque for registration fees, you will need 1 cheque for uniform deposit, you will need 1 cheque for volunteer deposit. Please bring enough cheques.
Registration fees are non-refundable once the soccer season has started